I find that writing out my goals and intentions helps me stay more committed to marking them as "DONE". With that in mind, here are some of the things that I'll be focusing on in 2019:
2) Add the information (with sources) that I uncovered to my ancestors' Wikitree.com pages. Resolution #1 will help with that, because some of their formatting is challenging for me. I want to become more proficient at adding footnotes, etc.
3) TOP FIVE BRICK WALL PEOPLE:
---Paternal fourth great grandmother Phoebe Earl Marr
---Paternal fourth great grandfather Major John Button
---Paternal fifth great grandmother Gertraudt Van Courtlandt
---Maternal 2nd great grandfather Hezekiah West
---Paternal 3rd great grandfather from Ireland, William Smith
4) Visit Ontario to catch up with relatives and do some on site research to flesh out more details on my southern Ontario ancestors (Hamilton, Ridgetown, etc.)
5) Scan and add more photos that I currently have to share with those who may appreciate them.
6) Expand on new connections I've made with distant cousins/genealogy buffs around the world. Also reach out to more people.
Thank you to Amy Johnson Crow . She is hosting the challenge again this year. Click on her name to receive instructions. You won't regret it!